Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just an observation...

I've been thinking... over the past few weeks as I travel on this exciting (sometimes scary) technology journey I have started to use lots of new words, or found new uses for old words, in my conversation with colleagues, family and friends... here's a few "fellow 23 thingers" may recognise - I've blogged, I am blogger and I have been blogging, I've skyped, pinged, nudged, winked and submitted so many times I am quite dizzy sometimes! I have engaged with widgets, applied tags and can be called a tagger! I use words like blogosphere, technorati and del.icio.us! The latter I always have to spell and clarify for friends and family! I have googled for years but now I also check out netvibes and more recently I have dabbled in moodle! I still have lots to look forward to as I continue to traverse through 23 things! I can't wait to see what words/concepts/technology I'll encounter...wooohoooo

No comments: