Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Podcast, iTunes and the like...


This has been a challenge but a good positive one! I have been involved with podcasts through the Library series we did earlier and I have attended the HR session along with the TELSIG professional day so making them is not a problem... the challenge with this discovery exercise was locating a podcast to download associated RSS feed to my Netvibes BUT I sit here having survived the experience and found it quite exciting (Yes - I know sad life). I downloaded a very Library oriented podcast from SirsiDynix to iTunes. (It was 47mins long - only listened to first 8 minutes!)Plus added OpenStacks to Netvibes page! It amazes me the things people are doing out there. Librarians are doing all sorts of amazing and useful Web2.0 related projects. The standard issue Liaison Librarian pictured above has to keep her wits about her and finger on the pusle of Library 2.0! iTunes is cool, eh? I searched all sorts of things there.

No comments: